Friday, March 03, 2006

Trying Something New

One of the reasons I started this blog last year was to reach a wider audience.

Creating the blog was a straightforward task so my objective was quickley met.
Blogger.com makes the whole process very easy... Just about anyone can do it these days.

Along the way I have had very good and positive feedback from folks all over the planet which just goes to show it was all worthwhile.

However one thing I didn't anticipate was the amount of effort needed to maintain interest as well as come up with fresh content. I have plenty of photos to share but not all of them suit the main theme of this blog.

Getting peoples attention is one thing. I also needed a way of creating and adding fresh content so regular viewers would return for more. So my original objective still needed some attention.

Fortunately technology is up to the challenge and it is a breeze to add new channels of content into a website like this.

So from now on there are new links to try and a new continuous slideshow which will contain a much larger assortment of photos for viewing and sharing.

Down the left hand side are links to other web blogs as before. Plus there are links to other web based communities where people can easily share their ideas, thoughts, and of course pictures.

It never hurts to try something new. I hope you enjoy the experience.

No comments: